Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Catchup #2 - The McDermotts

One of the first events of my October 2009 trip was a joint birthday party for Evan and Nathan. Here they are in front of the decorations in anticipation of the arrival of gifts and of eating birthday cake.


Grammy and Nathan ...

Madi and Evan ...
Little Eliza ...
I took a few shots of other guests. Amy and Sally ...


Max and Adam ...
The next event was Evan's baptism. Here's the McDermott family after the baptism.

Another photo with the grandmothers.


It was really wonderful to be in Arizona and share in these special occasions.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I could have been there for Evan's baptism. I am glad you were able to be there for that special day.

Rachel said...

Aren't those McDermott's so cute?

Amy Sheppard said...

All these pictures are making me miss you so much. We are so excited to see you in a little over a week. Hooray!!!