Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Duchesne Third Ward Friendship Quilt


In the midst of making 9 quilts for Project Linus and tickets to Disneyland, we were asked to do a square for a friendship quilt. (We assume it's for the just-released bishop.) We were given the denim square and got to choose a cowboy, a cowboy hat, or boot pattern. We picked our own material. Here's our square. It was a lot of work, but I think it turned out pretty cute.

When they put all of them together, here's the result. Isn't it great?


Almost makes me want to make a whole quilt ... almost.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I think you are tossing around the word"we" a little freely since you did every bit of the work yourself! Good job Mom, and thanks!

Jessica said...

So cute!

Rachel said...

Adorable. I want one. Don't you want to make me a quilt, mom?

Amy Sheppard said...

What a great quilt. It makes me almost want to make one too.