Some of the grandkids play in the snow behind the "cabin."
The next day there was mostly only mud plus the plastic swimming pool filled with snow.
Interest turns to the trampoline as the sun begins to set.
Friday evening we celebrated Aaron's second birthday.
Here are a few more pictures of our weekend.
We had a great time!
4 comments:
Hooray for Mommy blog! All those kids are getting so old.
Josh talked to his dad and he said they would go to the auto auction next week, but they didn't get much of a chance to talk because Gene was heading out the door. I'll have Josh call him again so we can figure things out. Love you!
hooray! good job!
I couldn't figure out who that was in the second to last picture--is that Mallory!!??
-Jen (I am signed in as Lee aka Ed)
Yeah, you posted. This will be such a great way to keep in touch. I mean we hardly ever get to talk. Hee Hee. Thanks for posting your pics from our Thanksgiving weekend. You got pics of lots of stuff I didn't.
Oh and I think we need a new family picture sometime after all the spring babies are born. OUr family is a lot bigger now!
Post a Comment